One of the blogs I read (Pioneer Woman - so funny) posted some rules/recommendations for keeping a blog. One of them was to write daily, even if it is just something simple. So here goes.....I'm sitting in the living room with a protein/conditioning treatment on my head (I smell like fried rice - the treatment has soy sauce in it...don't ask) watching Days of Our Lives. Exciting, huh?!
I feel guilty that I don't write on here except once every six months....especially when I log on and see that people have actually been to look recently! Sorry everyone who has had to see those silly pictures from Easter!
Let's see, what can I update. Since Easter we have had the hottest summer known to mankind...the kind of heat that makes your skin melt off. I am so happy to live in a small house! I couldn't afford to keep a big house cool in this kind of weather! (Always a silver lining if you know where to look.)
Joseph and I went on an AMAZING vacation to Colorado this summer. We went out for a family reunion and then stayed to vacation in the Pikes Peak area for about a week. We stayed at the Pikes Peak Paradise Bed and Breakfast (look them up....go stay there...you won't regret it...tell Ron and Michael "hi" from us!) The picture above was taken at the bed and breakfast - it's a little bit fuzzy from fog on the UV filter...whoops! We went sightseeing in Woodland Park, Manitou Springs, Colorado Springs, the Coors Brewing company in Golden, shopping outside of Denver and a whole bunch of other things! Maybe I'll put some more pictures of our trip on here next time.
Okay, that's enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment