
And it looks like Joseph isn't the only one who is pleased with the new blanket!

I have a feeling this is a sight I'll see a lot around the house.

Here's a shot of the whole blanket. The pattern is called "The Babette Blanket" by Kathy Merrick. The original pattern called for around 23 colors. I used 8 different colors.

A close up of the blanket. I have to say I'm pretty proud of this!
This is really beautiful. It looks like you really made it for the animals and they are just letting Joseph use it!
ReplyDeleteare you taking orders for your next project yet?!!! Reminds me of mikey and molly! It's beautiful. Lrlrlrlrlrlrlr
ReplyDeleteActually Laloo - I'm working on my first "commissioned" project. I made a baby blanket for a coworker last year and when she took it home her husband said, "That's too small to cover me up!" (Joking of course.) So she is paying me to make her husband a blanket with the Ole Miss "M" on it. I started it last night...his birthday is in February! Wish me luck! I'll post pics when its finished.
ReplyDelete