It's been a few days but we are doing just fine! We are babysitting Fisher this weekend while K and R take Spencer up to Branson for a special 4th birthday weekend. We are having a blast and Fisher is so easy to babysit. We have him at our house. It's kind of fun to finally have a baby staying in the nursery! We set up that room as a nursery quite some time ago but haven't had the opportunity to use it. So far we've done lunch, nap, play, dinner, bath, play, and bedtime. As I write this he is babbling but his chatter is getting quieter and quieter so I think he is almost asleep. Of course we've taken pictures and video, but I'll upload those later.
K and R took Spencer up to Branson because there is this store at Branson Landing called RideMakerz. It is SO COOL. It is similar to Build-a-Bear, but instead of building stuffed animals, you get to make CARS!!!!!! Check out the website if you have a kid (or adult) into cars. It looks like a lot of fun.
Okay, I'm going to go eat some dinner now...J and I didn't eat when we fed Fisher and I'm starving!
Updates: So Fisher is officially the easiest kid to babysit ever. He slept all night and woke up happy as ever. Sunday morning we had some good snuggles and a song time. He led us in a rousing rendition of "Old Mac Donald." Then we sang "My God is So Big" complete with hand actions. Well, it was more that I sang it and he did the hand actions. Halfway through, Fisher got caught up in the excitement and forgot what song we were singing....check us out!
Okay, that is a really cute version of our song. He was engaged as you sang.....music is a powerful teaching tool.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping you would watch this one mom! It was Sunday morning, I figured why not do a little Sunday School sing-a-long. He was doing the hand motions and everything!
ReplyDelete